The Annual Meeting of the Weekapaug Foundation for Conservation will be held on Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. at the Weekapaug Chapel, Weekapaug, Rhode Island for the following purposes:
• To elect three nominees to the Board of Trustees as submitted by the Nominating Committee. Nominees are as follows:
Robert M. Byrnes 3 year extended term
Robert C. McCormack, Jr. 3 year term
John J. Strafach, III 3 year term
The members of the Nominating Committee are as follows: Debra G. Kemper (Trustee, Committee Chair), Linda U. Atkins (Trustee, Chair), Robert M. Byrnes (Trustee, Vice Chair), Joseph V. Cavanagh, Jr. (Trustee), Gina A. Breakstone (Member-At-Large).
- To receive the Annual Reports of the Chairwoman and Treasurer and to approve the Minutes of the 2017 Annual Meeting.
- To hear the Annual Reports of the Membership/Development, Land Acquisition, Finance and Stewardship Committees.
- To announce the winner of the fifteenth annual Richard A. Dumouchel Memorial Scholarship to a student in Environmental Science at the University of Rhode Island.
- To transact any other business that may legally come before the meeting.
Members who are unable to attend are urged to complete and promptly return their proxies.
This is an open meeting. All residents are welcome to attend.
Debra G. Kemper
Current Officers and Trustees and Term Ending Dates
Linda U. Atkins, Chair – 2019
Robert M. Byrnes, Vice Chair – 2018
Julien N. Vachon, Treasurer – 2021
Debra G. Kemper, Secretary – 2018
Joseph V. Cavanagh, Jr. – 2019
Jon A. Emswiler – 2022
Margaret Hark – 2021
Frank J. Kinney – 2022
Maura T. Legare – 2020
Stacey S. O’Rourke – 2022
Janis C. Richards – 2021
James M. Tobin – 2022
Henry M. White, III – 2019