The Annual Meeting of the Weekapaug Foundation for Conservation will be held on Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. via Zoom for the following purposes:
- To elect five nominees to the Board of Trustees as submitted by the Nominating Committee. Nominees are as follows:
Robert R. Bouvier - 5 year term
Susan R. Gatto - 5 year term
Constance L. Gardner - 5 year term
Michele E. Pallai - 5 year term
Edward B. Whittemore - 5 year term
The members of the Nominating Committee are as follows: Robert M. Byrnes (Trustee, Committee Chair), Linda U. Atkins (Trustee, Chair), Joseph V. Cavanagh, Jr. (Trustee), Gina A. Breakstone (Member-At-Large).
- To receive the Annual Reports of the Chairwoman and Treasurer and to approve the Minutes of the 2019 Annual Meeting.
- To hear the Annual Reports of the Membership/Development, Land Acquisition, Finance and Stewardship Committees.
- To announce the winner of the sixteenth annual Richard A. Dumouchel Memorial Scholarship to a student in Environmental Science at the University of Rhode Island.
- To transact any other business that may legally come before the meeting.
Members who are unable to attend are urged to complete and promptly return their proxies.
This is an open meeting. All residents are welcome to join the Zoom. Zoom information will be sent via email.
Maura T. Legare, Secretary
Current Officers and Trustees and Term Ending Dates
Linda U. Atkins, Chair – 2020
Frank J. Kinney – 2022
Maura T. Legare – 2020
Julien N. Vachon, Treasurer – 2021
Robert M. Byrnes, Vice Chair – 2020
Joseph V. Cavanagh, Jr. – 2020
Jon A. Emswiler – 2022
Margaret Hark – 2021
Stacey S. O’Rourke – 2022
Robert C. McCormack, Jr. – 2021
Janis C. Richards – 2021
John J. Strafach, III – 2021
James M. Tobin – 2022
Henry M. White, III – 2020